Log Cabin Off Kilter Lap Quilt designed by TK Harrison for BOMquilts.com
Have FUN with these non-traditional log cabin blocks! The colors you choose may make the whole quilt have a completely different focus!
Baby Bunting designed by TK Harrison for BOMquilts.com
The contrast between the light and dark fabrics will certainly catch a baby’s attention!
Butterfly Garden designed by BOMquilts.com with fabric from Ellen Medlock Studio
What a fun-loving, blooming flower garden full of butterflies looking for some sweet nectar!
Krazy Krakow Original Quilt Deisgn from BOMquilts.com
Our Sew n’Slash technique makes it SUPER-EASY for all levels of quilters!
Pioneer Sampler Quilt 2009 BOM Project
Let the pioneers guide you with this 2009 BOM quilt project, with instructions for both baby- and twin-size quilts.
Pinkie Promise from BOMquilts.com
A Beginner-Friendly Baby Quilt to Honor your Pinkie Promise — and to remember October, breast cancer awareness month.
Funky Monkey Book Quilt
Jump for joy with this adorable baby quilt made from a pre-printed fabric panel. 2006 Weekend Baby Quilt from BOMQuilts.com & AbbiMays.com.
Baby Boy Loves Poetry
A Weekend of Loving Poetry Quilt for Baby! “Baby Boy Loves Poetry” and “Baby Girl Loves Poetry”
- “Sweet Stuff” from Robert Kaufman
- “10 Little Rubber Ducks” designed by Jean Ann Wright for Andover Fabrics
- “Daphne’s Circus” designed by Larene Smith from Hoffman Fabrics
- “Yo Gabba Gabba Rocks” designed by Linda Ambrosini for Hoffman Fabrics
- “Starfall” designed by Stacey Day from Dash for P & B Textiles
- “Alpha Buddies” designed by Nancy Davis-Murty from Andover Fabrics
- “Bunny Hop” designed by Gail Kessler from Andover Fabrics
- “Pilot to Co-Pilot” designed by Lucy A. Fazely from Classic Cottons
- “Melodies – Pink” designed by Deb Mosa from Classic Cottons
- “Melodies – Blue” designed by Deb Mosa from Classic Cottons
- “Sweet Baby Zoo” designed by Ellen Maxwell from Michael Miller Fabrics
- “Baby Bubbles” designed by Ellen Maxwell from Michael Miller Fabrics
- “A Day with Suzy’s Zoo” designed by Heidi Pridemore from Hoffman Fabrics
- “Spring Daisy” designed by Me and My Sister Designs
- “Simple Strips” designed by Valori Wells from Stitchin Post
- “Easy Baby Quilt Pattern – Strip Quilting” from Make-Baby-Stuff.com
- “Pure Joy” from Cute Quilt Patterns
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat” from Cute Quilt Patterns
- “Candy Heart Quilt” designed by Gigi’s Thimble for Moda Fabrics
- “Rainbow Bunting Baby Quilt Tutorial” from A Pretty Cool Life
- “Sweet and Simple” Quilt Tutorial from Cloud 9 Fabrics
- “Urban Baby” designed by Valori Wells for FreeSpirit
- “Purely Precious Quilt” designed by Michelle Engel Bencsko from Cloud 9 Fabrics
- “Scatter Sunshine Quilt” by Brown Paper Packages
- “Multi Stripe Baby Quilt” from Lovely Rita
- “Whimsy: Charm Pack Baby Quilt” from Sew4Home.com
- “Fat Quarter Baby Quilt Tutorial” from Two Little Banshees
- “Flannel Crib Quilt” from Cloud 9 Fabrics
- “Gorgeous Baby Quilt” from Fine Craft Guild
- “Hugs & Kisses XOXOXO” designed by Kimberly Crapsey from QuiltPox.com
- “Butterfly Baby Quilt” from Trish’s Crafts
- “Free Baby Quilt Pattern” from FreeApplique.com
- “Make in a Day Baby Quilt” from CraftsAndFabricLinks.com
- “Alphabet Quilt” by Dori Hawks from The Quilter Community
- “Baby Magic” designed by Jeanne R. Prue from JeanneRaeCrafts.com
- “Terry Wash Cloth Baby Quilt” from ILoveToCraft.com