Zip, Snip, Whip™ 101 Table Topper
Use just FOUR (4) fat quarters to make this quick, easy & timeless
Dresden Fan Fun Reversible Round Table Topper designed by TK Harrison for BOMquilts.com
Making Dresden Fan’s are SEW much fun, you’ll want to make this for not just your dining table but also your end tables, coffee tables…everywhere your Christmas decorating heart desires!
Joyous Holiday Wishes Table Runner designed by TK Harrison for BOMquilts.com
A little Christmas joy goes a long way with this whimsical Santa table runner.
Merriment Star Table Topper designed by TK Harrison for BOMquilts.com
The snowflakes are gently falling while a whimsical Santa is busy with his gifts and Christmas trees. Such a FUN table topper to make!
Merry Stitches Presents Table Runner designed by TK Harrison for BOMquilts.com
This precious table runner will bring fun presents to your table and joy in your holiday decorating.
Watching Snowflakes from a Window Table Topper designed by TK Harrison for BOMquilts.com
The first snowfall of the season brings laughter, love and little toddlers scrambling to catch the snowflakes on their tongues. But before all of that happens, it’s mesmerizing to just look out the window and see the snowfall dazzle you through a sparkly sunshine.
Christmas Tree Joy Table Runner designed by TK Harrison from BOMquilts.com
Make your table beautiful with the gorgeous “Joy Batik” Christmas fabric!
Holly Jolly Funtabulous Star Quick Table Runner from BOMquilts.com
I never knew quilting could be so FUNTABULOUS! Join BOMquilts.com and QuiltBus.com for this fun and fabulous quick-quilted table runner!
Holly Jolly Stripped Placemat from BOMquilts.com
One of the most simple things to do, to dress up a table, is to adorn it with colorful, quilted placemats – and this Holly Jolly Stripped Placemat from BOMquilts.com is not only festive for the occasion, it’s a “stitch” to make!
TT Snow Days Snowman
A Fun Way to Celebrate Winter Without Mittens! Web Special Pattern from BOMQuilts.com & AbbiMays.com featuring a little piecing and a little applique!
- “Santa Door (or table) Banner” from Debbie Mumm
- “Christmas Wonderland” desgined by Maggie & Sharon from Moda Fabrics
- “Chapel in the Pines” Wall Hanging & Table Topper designed by Deb Strain from Moda Fabrics
- “Christmas Ornaments Seasonal Sampler Quilt” designed by Ellen Maxwell from Free Spirit Fabrics
- “Holiday Hangups” designed by Debbie Mumm
- “Table Tinsel” designed by Chloe Anderson and Colleen Reale for Fons & Porter
- “Winter Palace” Table Runner designed by Mary Lou Hallenbeck of H.D. Designs for Maywood Studio
- “Christmas Table Runner and Tutorial” from The Recipe Bunny
- “Boxy Christmas Table Runner” designed by Kathleen and Natalia from Piece N Quilt
- “Gingerbread Table Runner” from Debbie Mumm
- “Sweet Trimmings” designed by Gudrun from GE Designs
- “Bulb-a-licious” Table Mat from Sandy Gervais