“Happiness is Quilting” 2016 Block of the Month Quilt. An original Project designed by TK Harrison from BOMquilts.com
“Happiness is Quilting” features a color palate ranging from very light to very dark – all extremely pleasing to the eye!
“Quilted Kitchen Sampler”
Have fun in fabric and fun in the kitchen! Each quilt block inspired by some type of food and each block’s instructions also linked to a cooresponding recipe!
“Botanical Beauty” 2016 Block of the Month Quilt. An original Project designed by TK Harrison from BOMquilts.com
“Botanical Beauty” features rich and luxurious fabrics with blocks designed to add a touch of whimsy to your quilting with basic modern flares!
“Shabby Love” 2016 Block of the Month Quilt. An original Project designed by TK Harrison from BOMquilts.com
Shabby Chic is love! This block of the month quilt utilizes both pieced blocks and appliqué blocks. It’s “Shabby Love”! This BOM quilt is for confident beginners up to advanced quilters.
Modern Framed Classics: Bright & Beautiful an original design by TK Harrison for BOMquilts.com
The 2015 block of the month quilt joins the growing trend of the modern quilt movement with classical quilt blocks pieced within modern frames. These attributes, along with this bold fabric combination, is what makes it Bright and Beautiful!
Sunshine Breeze – an Original Design and Free Quilt Pattern by TK Harrison for BOMquilts.com
Feel the wind on your cheeks, the sun in your eyes and imagine a quilt-cation of white sandy beaches! This quilt brings that imagination to your quilted life!
2014 Mystery Quilt designed by TK Harrison and Linda Hazekamp for BOMquilts.com
An original design that will produce an amazing quilt! This Mystery Quilt will be delivered in 4 clues on the 15th day of each month, from September 2014 – December 2014. It requires only straight line stitching, so is perfect for a beginner as well as a more advanced quilter.
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not 2014 Block of the Month Quilt, Original Project designed by TK Harrison from BOMquilts.com
This block of the month quilt is colorful, beautiful and bursting at the seams with quilted love! This BOM quilt is for all quilters – beginners to advanced with all straight lines! This nine-month original quilt pattern was designed for 2014 from BOMquilts.com, TK Harrison and is sponsored by AbbiMays.com and Aurifil Thread!
Log Cabin Off Kilter Lap Quilt designed by TK Harrison for BOMquilts.com
Have FUN with these non-traditional log cabin blocks! The colors you choose may make the whole quilt have a completely different focus!
Lydia’s Quilt designed by TK Harrison from BOMquilts.com
Bright colors combined with an originally designed modern quilt block makes for a geometrically funtabulous quilt!
Love Me Tender Trio Original Design from BOMquilts.com
There is a treasure trove of love in this Love Me Tender Trio quilt pattern! Make a three-block table runner, a four-block table runner or a precious baby quilt – all from ONE pattern!
Pendleton Inspired 2013 Block of the Month Quilt, Original Project designed by TK Harrison from BOMquilts.com
This is a raw-edge applique quilt, or an applique quilt if you prefer. It is very geometrical and totally inspired by the Pendleton blankets from the Pendleton Woolen Mills in Pendleton, Oregon.
Chocolate Cake and Roses 2013 Six-Month BOM Quilt Exclusively Designed by BOMquilts.com
Luscious fabrics are used to make this one of our new favorites!
Big Block Log Cabin Quilt from BOMquilts.com
Take the time to enjoy sewing this big block quilt from the traditional log cabin pattern block!
Winterset Bricks by BOMquilts.com
A great beginner-friendly scrappy quilt designed from architectural inspiration in Winterset, Iowa.
Bittersweet Churning 2012 BOM Quilt Exclusively Designed by BOMquilts.com
Let’s make it easy and SEW this fun Churn Dash nine-patch, creating beauty from the basics!
Butterfly Garden designed by BOMquilts.com with fabric from Ellen Medlock Studio
What a fun-loving, blooming flower garden full of butterflies looking for some sweet nectar!
Purely Nine 2011 BOM Quilt Exclusively Designed by BOMquilts.com
Beginners and advanced quilters alike, enjoy this big-block original designed for 2011 from BOMquilts.com and AbbiMays.com!
Quilt Therapy Countdown to Christmas 2010 BOM Quilt
A brand new, one set of instructions a day, 2010 Christmas quilt!
Georgia Sunshine 6-Month BOM Original Design from BOMquilts.com
Enjoy this Six-Month BOM “Georgia Sunshine” pieced lap quilt, specifically designed for the beginner quilter.
Santorini Stars 2010 BOM Quilt designed by BOMquilts.com
Traditional meets Modern in this fun, raw-edge applique quilt, that is an original design from TK Harrison of BOMquilts.com. Come join us on the 10th of each month in 2010 as we make this stunning (and SIMPLE) quilt top!
Krazy Krakow Original Quilt Deisgn from BOMquilts.com
Our Sew n’Slash technique makes it SUPER-EASY for all levels of quilters!
Snowball Graphix Original Quilt Design from BOMquilts.com
Have a little Snowball fun with this Snowball Graphix lap quilt!
Pinwheel Snowflakes for Winter Joy Originally Designed by BOMquilts.com
Let the Snowflakes Fall and the Winter Joy begin with this original pinwheel-inspired BOM quilt designed by BOMquilts.com!
Pioneer Sampler Quilt 2009 BOM Project
Let the pioneers guide you with this 2009 BOM quilt project, with instructions for both baby- and twin-size quilts.
Prairie Flower Cakes
A New BOM Challenge from BOMquilts.com.
Golden Royal Layers designed by BOMquilts.com
These rich and royal fabrics make a beautiful quilt, especially when a touch of golden layers is added for this 6 month BOM quilt originally designed by BOMquilts.com.
Sew N’Slash™ Shoo-Fly Block from BOMquilts.com
Have more fun with your Shoo-Fly blocks, using our fabulous Sew N’Slash™ piecing technique!
Cowboy Boot Scoot Original Pattern from BOMquilts.com
Pull up your chaps and kick up your spurs with this fun-loving “MKs Cowboy Boot Scoot” quilt!
Strippin’ With the Stars 2008 BOM Project
A brand new BOM quilt for 2008! A starry look into the world of strippin’ – with out of this world fabrics, too!
Pinkie Promise from BOMquilts.com
A Beginner-Friendly Baby Quilt to Honor your Pinkie Promise — and to remember October, breast cancer awareness month.
Featured Flower Porch Quilt from BOMquilts.com
Absolutely stunning fabrics, brought together with an embroidered flower center medallion, sure to draw attention and relaxation on your front porch swing!
25 Days Until Christmas BOM Project from BOMquilts.com
A brand new vintage BOM Christmas Quilt project for your holiday pleasures!
Sweet Pea Trellis and Angel Wings Quilt
A Pastel and Precious Quilt That’ll Shine like the Heavens and Earth For the Spring Days that are Soon to Come!
Calendar Quilt 2007 BOM
2007 BOM Quilt from BOMquilts.com and AbbiMays.com. Make a Calendar and/or Make a Quilt! This 2007 BOM project was designed as a calendar quilt, but also as a quilt calendar! You can choose to make the four 7″ blocks with us each month, and then determine if you want to create a quilt or a calendar (or do both)!
Razzle Dazzle Hugs & Moochies
“Razzle Dazzle Hugs & Moochies” Designed by TK Harrison of BOMquilts.com
Monster’s Hugs & Moochies
“Monster’s Hugs & Moochies” Designed by TK Harrison of BOMquilts.com
Fairy Tale Garden
It’s a Dream Come True for the Fairy Tale Princess in Your Life! “Fairy Tale Garden” featuring the “Fairy Tale” fabric line from Avlyn Creations. 2006 Six Month BOM Quilt from BOMQuilts.com & AbbiMays.com
Mistletoe In The Corner
A Mistletoe Mooch Just in Time for Christmas! An original 2006 Wall Hanging or Lap Quilt from BOMQuilts.com & AbbiMays.com
Chelsea Lane Sampler
2006-2007 BOM Sampler Quilt from BOMQuilts.com. An original design traditional quilt squares surrounded by a stunning framed border designed with “Chelsea Lane” fabric by P & B Textiles.
Funky Monkey Book Quilt
Jump for joy with this adorable baby quilt made from a pre-printed fabric panel. “Funky Monkey Book Quilt”. 2006 Weekend Baby Quilt from BOMQuilts.com & AbbiMays.com.
Walk in the Cottagewoods
2006 BOM Quilt from BOMQuilts.com. This BOM Big Block Quilt will be delivered in four (4) parts. Fabric Yardage from “Cottagewood” by RJR
Baby Boy Loves Poetry
A Weekend of Loving Poetry Quilt for Baby! “Baby Boy Loves Poetry” and “Baby Girl Loves Poetry”
Spencer’s Museum Memories
2006 Row of the Month Quilt from BOMQuilts.com. A BOMquilts.com Original Museum-Quality Row of the Month Quilt with an Artistic Interpretation of Traditional Pieced Blocks delivered in six monthly installments!
Acorns Dressed to the Nines
2006 Mystery Quilt from BOMQuilts.com. An original design of ‘dressy’ blocks made with “Acorn Hollow” fabrics from Benartex.
Cinnamon-teen Chocolate Figs & Roses
2006 BOM Quilt from BOMQuilts.com. An original sampler design of 16-patch squares made with a touch of cinnamon with chocolate, figs & roses – sure to be a delectable delight!
- “Frilly Makeover” designed by Pat Bravo from Art Gallery Fabrics from Quilt Magazine
- “Sassy Sashing” from Quilt Magazine
- “Underneath the Stars” designed by Jennifer Chiaverini from Quilt Magazine
- “Sunny Days” designed by Ellie Brown based on a vintage quilt from McCall’s Quilting
- “Scrapalicious” designed by Lisa Bee-Wilson from Quick Quilts
- “Warm Breeze” designed by Sarah Maxwell and Delores Smith from Quilt Quilts
- “Nine-Patch Parfait” based on a design by Lisa Christensen from Quick Quilts
- “Whimsical Stitches Lap Quilt” by Debbie Mumm
- “Sweet Pea” by Jill Kemp for Red Rooster Fabrics
- “Spice Berry Trails” by Gudrun Erla for Red Rooster Fabrics
- “In the Time of Toile” by Froncie Quinn for Red Rooster Fabrics
- “Roy’s Comfort Quilt” from Debbie Mumm
- “Country Cousins” by Red Rooster Studios for Red Rooster Fabrics
- “Remember Me” by by Jill Kemp for Red Rooster Fabrics
- “Charlotte” by Red Rooster Studio for Red Rooster Fabrics
- “Harmony” by Whimsicals for Red Rooster Fabrics
- “Homemade Patchwork Quilt” from Martha Stewart Living
- “10¢ a Chance” designed by The Pleasant View Home Demonstration Club from McCall’s Quilting
- “Off to College Bed Quilt” from Debbie Mumm
- “Tuscan Wildflower” designed by Peggy Toole from Robert Kaufman
- “Brush Strokes” designed by Heide Stoll-Weber from Freespirit Fabric
- “Chateaux Rococo” designed by Cheryl A. Adam from Freespirit Fabric
- “Catch Me If You Can” designed by Barbara Brackman from Moda Fabrics
- “American Heritage” designed by Jo Morton from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- “Old Fashioned Charm” designed by Blackbird Designs from Moda Fabrics
- “Up Town” designed by Erin Michael from Moda Fabrics
- “Ride ’em Cowboy” designed by Darlene Zimmerman from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- “Silent Journey” designed by Sherrill Kahn from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- “Tuscan Villa” designed by Toby Lischko from AllPeopleQuilt.com
- “Paisley Pinwheels” designed by Cori Derksen and Myra Harder of Blue Meadow Designs from AllPeopleQuilt.com
- “Night in the Garden” designed The Cloth Shop, Vancouver, BC from Quilt Sampler, 1999 from AllPeopleQuilt.com
- “Daisy Mania” Based on an original project by Mabeth Oxenreider from AllPeopleQuilt.com
- “Cornucopia” from Moda Fabrics
- “Nell’s Flower Shop” designed by Blackbird Designs from Moda Fabrics
- “Native Arts” designed by Margrit Hall from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- “Autumn Leaves” desgined by Debbie Mumm
- “Playful Penguins” designed by Debbie Mumm
- “Jolly Christmas” from Debbie Mumm
- “Spools Rule” from Debbie Mumm
- “Heart Throb” designed by Jane Davies for Free Spirit Fabric
- “Sis Boom Basics” designed by Marsha Evans Moore from Free Spirit Fabric
- “Chocolate Lollipop” designed by Cheryl A. Adam from Free Spirit Fabric
- “Stars and Coxcombs” designed by Terry Clothier Thompson from Moda Fabrics
- “Baskets in Bloom” designed by Linda Ballard from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- “Rachel’s Reel” designed by Susan Thomson from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- “Hidden Pinwheels” designed by Bonnie Hunter from Quiltville.com
- “Sailing on a Sea of Scrappy Ocean Waves!” designed by Bonnie Hunter from Quiltville.com
- “Boxy Stars” designed by Bonnie Hunter from Quiltville.com
- “Fun Flowers” designed by Carol Doak
- “Scrap Baskets” designed by Carol Doak
- “Cross Weave Quarters” from Moda Fabrics
- “Blush” designed by Basic Grey for Moda Fabrics
- “2000 Member Celebration Quilt” designed by Carol Doak
- “Sweet Luv” designed by Bonnie Sullivan from AllThroughTheNight.net
- “Round-Up Lap or Twin Quilt” from Debbie Mumm
- “Sunflower Stars” from Carol Doak
- “Urban Baby” designed by Valori Wells for Free Spirit
- “Charlotte” (flannel) designed by Valori Wells from Stitchin Post
- “Catch a Riding Star” designed by designed by Judy Laquidara from Sunshine Quilts
- “Daisy Star” designed by Judy Laquidara from Sunshine Quilts
- “Sweet Escape” designed by Cheryl A. Adam from Freespirit Fabric
- “City View” from Connecting Threads
- “Classic Hexagon Quilts” by Paper Pieces from Connecting Threads
- “Circular Logic Pattern” from Connecting Threads
- “Park Slope” designed by Mimi Shimp from Freespirit Fabric
- “Innocence” designed by Heidi Pridemore from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- “Spring Magic” designed by April Cornell from Moda Fabrics
- “Sultry” designed by Basic Grey from Moda Fabrics
- “Swanky” designed by Chez Moi from Moda Fabrics
- “The Hannah Collection” designed by Heidi Pridemore from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- “Color Theory Quilt” designed by Sandra Bahava from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- “Gaughin’s Garden” designed by Heidi Pridemore from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- “Love Grows” Lap Quilt from Debbie Mumm
- “Color Connectors Pastels” designed by Marcia Evans Moore for Free Spirit Fabric
- “Sun and Shadow Wall Quilt” from Debbie Mumm
- “Boxy Moxy” designed by Kim Noblin from BlockCentral.com
- “Winter Warmup” designed by Kim Noblin from BlockCentral.com
- “Puzzle Pieces” from Moda
- “Rural Jardin” designed by French General from Moda
- “Bell Bottom” designed by Jennifer Paganelli from Free Spirit Fabric
- “California Dreamin'” designed by Jenean Morrison from Free Spirit Fabric
- “Deer Valley” designed by Joel Dewberry from Free Spirit Fabric
- “Del Hi” designed by Valori Wells from Free Spirit Fabric
- “Prayer Flag” designed by April Cornell from Moda
- “Aviary” designed by 3 Sisters from Moda Fabrics
- “Portobello Market” designed by 3 Sisters from Moda Fabrics
- “Tweety, I’m Home” designed by Kathy Schmitz from Moda Fabrics
- “Beach House” designed by Blackbird Designs from Moda Fabrics
- “Letters in Bloom” from Wilmington Prints
- “Litter of Kittens Featuring Back Porch Prints Project” designed by Kaye England from Wilmington Prints
- “Kimono Prints Quilt 1 Project” from Wilmington Prints
- “Lazy Angle Sampler” designed by Lazy Girl Designs
- “Essentials Project” from Wilmington Prints
- “English Tea Garden Quilt” from Debbie Mumm
- “Cowboy Quilt” by Dori Hawks of The Quilter Community
- “Alphabet Quilt” by Dori Hawks from The Quilter Community