“Shabby Love” 2016 Block of the Month Quilt. An original Project designed by TK Harrison from BOMquilts.com
Shabby Chic is love! This block of the month quilt utilizes both pieced blocks and appliqué blocks. It’s “Shabby Love”! This BOM quilt is for confident beginners up to advanced quilters.
Modern Framed Classics: Bright & Beautiful an original design by TK Harrison for BOMquilts.com
The 2015 block of the month quilt joins the growing trend of the modern quilt movement with classical quilt blocks pieced within modern frames. These attributes, along with this bold fabric combination, is what makes it Bright and Beautiful!
- “Patchwork Chevron” designed by Jeni Baker from In Color Order
- “I Heart Chevrons” from Modern Handcraft
- “My Improv Valentine” designed by Erica Jackman from Kitchen Table Quilting for Moda Bakeshop
- “No Sweat Circles” by Sharon from Color Girl
- “Comfort and Joy Circle Quilt Tutorial” by Karen Anderson-Abraham from Blooming Poppies
- “Unfurnished” designed by Ashley Williamson of Film in the Fridge for Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- “Fair and Square Quilt Pattern” designed by AmandaJean from Crazy Mom Quilts
- “Jungle Path” Baby Quilt designed by Jessica Kelly from Sew Crafty Jess for Moda Bakeshop
- “Jumble” designed by Andy from A Bright Corner
- “Fat Quarter Twin Bed Quilt” designed by Bill Kerr and Weeks Ringle of FunQuilts from All People Quilt