Log Cabin Off Kilter Lap Quilt designed by TK Harrison for BOMquilts.com
Have FUN with these non-traditional log cabin blocks! The colors you choose may make the whole quilt have a completely different focus!
Baby Bunting designed by TK Harrison for BOMquilts.com
The contrast between the light and dark fabrics will certainly catch a baby’s attention!
Butterfly Garden designed by BOMquilts.com with fabric from Ellen Medlock Studio
What a fun-loving, blooming flower garden full of butterflies looking for some sweet nectar!
Krazy Krakow Original Quilt Deisgn from BOMquilts.com
Our Sew n’Slash technique makes it SUPER-EASY for all levels of quilters!
Pioneer Sampler Quilt 2009 BOM Project
Let the pioneers guide you with this 2009 BOM quilt project, with instructions for both baby- and twin-size quilts.
Pinkie Promise from BOMquilts.com
A Beginner-Friendly Baby Quilt to Honor your Pinkie Promise — and to remember October, breast cancer awareness month.
Funky Monkey Book Quilt
Jump for joy with this adorable baby quilt made from a pre-printed fabric panel. 2006 Weekend Baby Quilt from BOMQuilts.com & AbbiMays.com.
Baby Boy Loves Poetry
A Weekend of Loving Poetry Quilt for Baby! “Baby Boy Loves Poetry” and “Baby Girl Loves Poetry”
- “Sweet Stuff” from Robert Kaufman
- “10 Little Rubber Ducks” designed by Jean Ann Wright for Andover Fabrics
- “Daphne’s Circus” designed by Larene Smith from Hoffman Fabrics
- “Yo Gabba Gabba Rocks” designed by Linda Ambrosini for Hoffman Fabrics
- “Starfall” designed by Stacey Day from Dash for P & B Textiles
- “Alpha Buddies” designed by Nancy Davis-Murty from Andover Fabrics
- “Bunny Hop” designed by Gail Kessler from Andover Fabrics
- “Pilot to Co-Pilot” designed by Lucy A. Fazely from Classic Cottons
- “Melodies – Pink” designed by Deb Mosa from Classic Cottons
- “Melodies – Blue” designed by Deb Mosa from Classic Cottons
- “Sweet Baby Zoo” designed by Ellen Maxwell from Michael Miller Fabrics
- “Baby Bubbles” designed by Ellen Maxwell from Michael Miller Fabrics
- “A Day with Suzy’s Zoo” designed by Heidi Pridemore from Hoffman Fabrics
- “Spring Daisy” designed by Me and My Sister Designs
- “Simple Strips” designed by Valori Wells from Stitchin Post
- “Easy Baby Quilt Pattern – Strip Quilting” from Make-Baby-Stuff.com
- “Pure Joy” from Cute Quilt Patterns
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat” from Cute Quilt Patterns
- “Candy Heart Quilt” designed by Gigi’s Thimble for Moda Fabrics
- “Rainbow Bunting Baby Quilt Tutorial” from A Pretty Cool Life
- “Sweet and Simple” Quilt Tutorial from Cloud 9 Fabrics
- “Urban Baby” designed by Valori Wells for FreeSpirit
- “Purely Precious Quilt” designed by Michelle Engel Bencsko from Cloud 9 Fabrics
- “Scatter Sunshine Quilt” by Brown Paper Packages
- “Multi Stripe Baby Quilt” from Lovely Rita
- “Whimsy: Charm Pack Baby Quilt” from Sew4Home.com
- “Fat Quarter Baby Quilt Tutorial” from Two Little Banshees
- “Flannel Crib Quilt” from Cloud 9 Fabrics
- “Gorgeous Baby Quilt” from Fine Craft Guild
- “Hugs & Kisses XOXOXO” designed by Kimberly Crapsey from QuiltPox.com
- “Butterfly Baby Quilt” from Trish’s Crafts
- “Free Baby Quilt Pattern” from FreeApplique.com
- “Make in a Day Baby Quilt” from CraftsAndFabricLinks.com
- “Alphabet Quilt” by Dori Hawks from The Quilter Community
- “Baby Magic” designed by Jeanne R. Prue from JeanneRaeCrafts.com
- “Terry Wash Cloth Baby Quilt” from ILoveToCraft.com
“Mermaid Treasures” Free Baby Quilt Pattern designed by Susan Cousineau from Marcus Fabrics“Aunt Grace Ties One On” Free Baby Quilt Pattern designed by Heidi Pridemore from Marcus Fabrics“Monkey Mates” Free Baby Quilt Pattern designed by Heidi Pridemore from Marcus Fabrics